1) Spray your hair with Angelo David Long and Strong Detangler, followed by a great styling mousse to prepare for styling.
2) Begin blow drying your tresses section by section (use a round brush), bringing hair all the way to the back.
3) Gather your hair, and begin your fishtail braid. Divide it into two sections first. Take a small portion of hair from one side and then bring it to the other, repeating this process back and forth. You’ll want a clean, yet effortless feel, so it’s okay if strands of hair start sticking out.
4) Continue braiding until you reach your desired length. Then, secure the braid with an elastic
5) Finish the look with a great hairspray, like L’oreal Tex Infinium Professional, for a firm hold without creating stiffness.