We’ve picked out our must-haves for this month below - don’t forget to tell us yours!
1. Saddle Up Bag
, $39 at Alloy
- A girl can really never have too many handbags, and this classic style is super cute AND affordable. Plus it comes in a great variety of colors!
2. Free People Cala Tunic
, $128 at Free People
- the trendy diamond-shaped cutouts on this top make it a must-have, but we also love that you can dress it down with jeans or layer it over a skirt or dress!
3. DV by Dolce Vita Shilo Boot
, $130 at Nordstrom
- some people can’t wait for sandals weather, but we’re personally psyched that we still get a couple more months to wear cute boots like these! Stay warm in style.
4. Lucy Gym Racerback Tank
, $38 at Lucy Activewear
- With winter and spring vacations (and SUMMER!) approaching fast, it’s time to get in shape. And what’s more motivational than some brand new work out clothes? Lucy is one of our favorite activewear brands because they keep their stuff stylish and functional.
5. J. Crew Zoe Paillette-embellished Merino Wool Shorts
, $150 at net-a-porter
- It’s always important to have something completely frivolous and fabulous in your repertoire! We can’t wait to wear these with tights, a loose-fitting tee, and a boyfriend blazer.